Sunday 7 April 2013

Reliving the good ol' hobbies


Turf: in my realm
Dash: playing and reading


I knew it was past months when I last posted in this blog, though I daily checks this blog my mind has been surfing to different directions so many things that has been caught my attention that I couldn't focus on what to write in this virtual haven of mine.


a. lifestyleasia magazine is a very informative magazine be it good food, fashion, beautiful places, travel advisory, true story of life success etc., you can have it all
b. yes, its the virtual puzzle I love playing - still I enjoyed it

The other day I vowed my self to lessen my internet addiction (I surf too much getting myself lured into the world of techie things) one so, I can start giving my attention to my neglected books and magazine that bought long time ago and  just laid down helplessly in one nook of the table waiting for my precious time to throw at them. Secondly, who doesn't love jigsaw puzzle I guess all the kids in the world love it, specially during my grown up time where gadgets are not out of the box. I grew up playing in the streets with my friends Tumbang Preso, Taguan, Piko, Chinese garter are one of the most favorite games I played with my childhood friends, I could say that I had the time of my life during my kids day, I would say pity for the kids' who doesn't know these games and just grew up playing games on mobile phone and other gadgets. I love jigsaw puzzle games it does stimulate the brain, it gives you focus and for me it lessens the stress in a day's work.

Oh, I forgot I started posting in twitter again, sometimes in this busy world we need a time to pause, a total silence so we can start focusing in the reality of what we really are and the true meaning of life.




» » learning the ways of love, peabo bryson « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang