Wednesday 10 April 2013

Shadowing the life of the Iron Woman




I feel like an old rusty automobile motor that needs an overhaul, a new fuel to zest it up that work like a brand new car. For sometimes my life is like a slow moving vehicle there is so many humps and bumps that you cannot avoid but to successfully run over it, so you won't get deep wounds or bruises. For the past 3 years was seems to me like 3 decades, life changing is extent of 360 degrees. It's huge. A big leap that I am not simply aware that it happen, definitely happen. Now, that I'm fully aware of it, my reaction was simply shaking my head that I even allow this thing to happen in my life. That I even allow to rust the strong iron woman. Yes, that's how I refer myself to, but I am not since I simply made of costly crystals that needs a super-gentle-hands that would really take care of it for a slightest mistake it would be broken. For 3 years my life has become unproductive which is incontestably not me. I'm a person who cannot just sit down and be like a machine that do not function. I like to move around, as much as possible the work is simply challenging that I can fully use my wit. As I referred to; I use to read a lot be it magazine, books, dictionary etc., as long as its informative and meaty, now it seems that all of them are become unusable tools, I use to write poetry, short story, and journals, now I don't even have the slightest idea, nor edge to write so, I love to draw and sketch, arts is simply like a peanut butter to my bread, music is also one of my hidden passion I love to sing and played the guitar, when a time like my day is feeling blue I get my guitar and played it simply took my blues away, and my day turn into rainbows.

google image



I am not ranting but simply assessing the life I had for the past 3 years that I've been inside in these four corners of our house. It wasn't simply, not even have the slightest idea that I would be a couch potato queen and wasted those precious times of my life for simply doing nothing. I don't even know what had happened then one day the automobile motor just simply stop and does not work.


I had to get back this automobile motor to be in shape, to be in his mighty look again like before, full of agility, excitement, strong-willed, braver than before, an iron woman. Yes, I want to see this iron woman again, to appear in front of me armored and ready to battle for the future ahead.




» » someday, nina « «



0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang