Thursday 16 April 2015

My swinging ....



First, I'm happy with my current blog template and big THANKS to ipietoon for this beautiful-free-blog-template. When I first saw this template, I thought it's personally made for my blog (wink! ~).

***

So, here I am again with my long winding story about how I feel whenever I saw bookstore, secondhand or brand new, as for me it brings the same feeling. Bear with me. BOOK FOR LESS is now a favorite bookshop for me, I bought three books for the price of 75 pesos only. What? happy to say that they sell their books in any kind for only 25 pesos each, only. Yes, that's how cheap they sell their books. In this price, anybody can't be deprive to learn, to read, and to enrich their knowledge.

Love Stars and All That by Kirin Narajan, this is one of the books I bought from Book for Less bookshop,
It is my first time to read a novel from an Indian author, I knew it brings different flavor from the usual chic lit I read before, it used to be written by UK author or a western author. Books brought your to different places, different culture, and can make you fall in love, and fall out of love at the same time, but still feel better, after.


I like to sit down, relax, have a cup of coffee on the terrace and read a book. I like to travel the world - and I'm lucky to see so much through cycling. -- Marianne Vos




» » thinking out loud, marliza punzalan « «









0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang