Friday 15 May 2015

On a Mother's Day

It says that being a mother is the most wonderful thing that will happen to a woman's life, and also the most exciting, fulfilling, suffering, endearing, and hardship duty in a mother's life. Should I say duty? Anyway, a Mother's Day celebration always happen on the 2nd week in the month of May to give honor to all the mother's in the world. So, to all the mother's in the world a VERY LATE greetings of a Happy Mother's Day! :)

A mother's Day celebration cannot be completed without food. Yes, it is! Making our tummy happy, again or should I say my tummy. Hi-hi. Since we are only three people to celebrate it, we only chose to simply eat out in Sbarro, at SM City Sucat.

Happy Mother's Day!!!
and my-happy-tummy-me! This photo is taken by a 4 year old boy (my nephew)
And the food ... it's melting in your mouth, it doesn't cost  you much, but it makes you really full. The Baked Ziti itself make me really full I couldn't even eat my Chicago White Pizza, but I manage to finish it all well. Happy tummy. :)

our choice of food Baked Ziti, Chicago White Pizza and Super Supreme Pizza
Plus the fact the lights went off while everyone is having their happy meal on a Mother's Day. What a day! It was two times that the electricity went off, but good thing that everyone still happy on a Mother's Day especially the "Mothers". Can't wait myself to be Mom someday too, and be greeted the same thing, but wait I need to find my prince charming, first. Hee-yah!

I love the facade of their studio, it looks quite cozy
We also went to Great Images for a free photo shoots, they take you many shots on different pose and angle, but you only get one copy free, but if you want to get all the copy of the photo shots (3R size) it will cost you 320 per copy, but don't worry they will also give you the CD copy just in case you want to re-print it. My verdict--well the quality of the image is good, but the photo itself doesn't have the charisma when I look at it. I guess, it all depends on the photographer itself.

I wrote in my phone apps calendar that I'm going to lose weight, and my target date until December tell me how can I if every month is always like this?

How's yeah day everyone?


All the I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -- Abraham Lincoln



» » no way to treat someone's heart, ivy violan « «

2 Hey, say a word:

Kayni said...

belated happy mother's day to you and your mom! i do love eating at sbarro and i do love their baked ziti...yum.

lena said...

Thanks, Belated Happy Mothers day to you and to your mom too. Yes, baked ziti really taste well. :)

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang