Saturday 20 April 2013

This saves my day

Turf: in my favorite spot
Dash: googling



This is just a quick post. I don't know how to give it an opening? I guess, so many have known Jessica Zafra she is a Filipino writer, and she is one of the great writers (for me) in the country. I've started to read her column in the Woman's Today Magazine when I was still in my primary until her last written column and I could say is "I love all her column" her writing style is superb, you're like seeing the reality while reading it. She is too awesome, she is one of my inspiration while growing up, I want to become a great writer like her, but it comes out that I never get near even to her toenails (you know what I mean?). I have never been as good as she is when it comes to writing ability, but I'm trying. Up to now I'm trying (trying all my best, squeezing all the neurons in my brain that could possibly help improve my writings. I guess, the only good thing to me is I never give up, and I accept the fact that the room for my improvement is still so big.



So that's it, it is almost past 1am when her name suddenly incurred in my mind and I want to google her online site jessicarulestheuniverse but what I typed in the Google search is "Womenagerie", why on earth? while on my mind is on her personal site and another blog site appeared where I read that she come out a book titled 'Womenagerie and Other Tales from the Front' Part 1 and there is Part 2 of it, isn't an awesome surprise for me? While, recollecting the past about her column in Woman's Today and has a slight of this regretful feeling why I thrown out all my The Woman's Today collection magazine then, and without even thinking of saving the copy of her column before I trash it out in the bin. So that, I could ever re-read it a thousand times anytime I wanted to. Anyway enough, of this raving. Finding out that there is a book compilation of her Womenagerie column this saves my day from raving.. And I got a new assignment for myself which is to have a stash of that book from National Bookstore (crossing my finger that NB has the stocks). I really want to have that book, no matter how much sweat will come out of me I'm going to really have that book soon on my hand. Can't wait.

This is all for today, I still have more to share with you I've been thinking to make a travelogue of my humps and bumps in Dubai. Happy weekend.

Wait, there is another site that I want to share with you this is a group I guess teenager writer's whose selling their books online and it seems pretty good to read too and bet you they selling it it for a low price and no shipping fee. If you are a book lover like me and a bit interested for a new new blood writer just visits their sites here.



0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang