Sunday 23 September 2012

Home Sweet Home Pt. 2


Turf: at room
Dash: washing

Psalm119:89-96
I will never forget Your precepts
for by them you have given me
life.


The journey is indeed worth to remember since it's my first time to set my foot on the land where my Lolo (grandfather) was born and met a lot of my relatives whom I thought we're only a few in the family of my Lolo's side. I also saw the big land of my Lolo there again, I'm too sorry for myself that I didn't capture any of it since the land is so beautiful to be a photo shoot subject. Though, I captured a few places somewhere along the way and again it is so breathtaking. 

I couldn't wait to brag how beautiful the place is, it is so majestic and the ambience is so idyllic.


This is the place where I stayed for a few days....


Kalibo River, I just took a shot while in a moving vehicle the river is so mysterious to look at....

I just put a frame on it cause it's the scenery is like the one I saw in the postcard... just took this shot with my mobile on a moving vehicle.



I also had a photo shoot in the beautiful replica of Japanese garden...




Quotes
Thank You, Lord, for the Bible, Your Word to Us.
Give us wisdom as we read and study it
Make us sensitive to your voice
And give us hearts to obey. Amen.



» » inhale, exhale, smile - christian song « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang