Monday 24 October 2011

TAG QUESTIONS:

I found this tag questions from Bamboozle Beauty blog. I'm not used to in tagging questions, because it's too random. Anyway, this one I find it interesting since the question is all about beauty regimen.



SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 1 to 2x
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)I think it's combo
-What is your current facial wash?St. Ives Apricot Scrub
-Do you exfoliate?Always
-What brand do you use?Different brand which suit to my skin mostly St. Ives, Oil of Olay, etc.,
-What moisturizer do you use?Oil of Olay total effects
-Do you have freckles?nope
-Do you use eye cream?nope
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?nope
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?No

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?Powder - Prestige - Skin Loving Minerals Gentle Finish Mineral Powder Foundation ( love the natural shades)  
-How about concealer?I used concealer that I bought in Oman, but I don't know the brand name it was written in Arabic
-Do you know your undertone color?I'm honest to goodness. No.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?I think that's heavy. I don't like it.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?Yeah.
-What brand of mascara do you use?Rimmel
-Sephora or MAC?I don't use both of the brand but I go for MAC
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?Obviously, none 'cause I don't use the product.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?Kabuki  Prestige brush, Eyeliner Prestige Brush, Eye shadow brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?No, 'cause I only go for the light base make-up not the heavy one.
-For the face?I use first loose powder so that the foundation won't stick directly into my skin.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?actually the blue, sky blue, silver prestige pencil, green, black, white, light pink...
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Mostly I use pencil, liquid eyeliner is a mess for me.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?I don't use the eyeliner on the inner line, only in the outer. So, I don't poke my eyes.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?I think that's cool.
-Do you use mineral makeup?Yes, I love it from Prestige.
-What is your favorite lipstick?the one from Prestige Lipstick Stylo Coutor #05 (I love this lipstick because of anti-age moisture, basically the shades definitely a winner)
-How about lipgloss?Yes, I do used it too from Caboodles.
-What is your favorite blush to use?the blooming peach color, it's a light pink color that's looks more natural in my face.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?Nope, I buy it on store or shop in the mall.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?I only buy lip balm in drugstore like Palmer's SPF15 chocolate flavor
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)Nope
-Did you ever I'd love to.Nope
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?nope, only when I'm rushing
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?the Nivea compact, it makes my face itchy so I give it away
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?I love both, 'cause I want to wear  it which it depends on my mood
-Which celebrity always has great make up?Vanessa Hudgens, Charice, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, JLO
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?Eyeliner, 'cause it define my eyes and I look gorgeous on it. Lol.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?Yeah, sometimes.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?Yeah, of course. :)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?Prestige is the best for me, it really speaks for itself. Though, it's kinda expensive, but it's the best for me.
-What do you think of Makeup?Well, make up helps define your beauty more.

You can also tag yourself if you find it interesting to answer this questions. 

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang