Sunday 9 October 2011

TOP 5 ROUND THE CLOCK THINGS I DID THIS PAST WEEK:

Turf:  room
Dash: editing photos
Deutoronomy 6:6-7
These words which I command
you . . . you shall teach them
diligently to your children.

I’m not posting anything lately on this page just because 5 things eating up my precious time randomly.
  • I’m busy accompanying my mom in her usual business matters, and end up feeding me until I’m bloated.
mami - it's chinese gourmet (egg, noodles, vegetables, etc.,)
one of my favorite - lumpiang sariwa (fresh lumpia - a wrapped vegetable w/ peanut toppings, garlic sauce)
*another version of lumpia - (fried lumpia - a wrapped vegetable w/ spicy vinegar for dippings) can't wait to bite before I took a picture
*one of the common meal (spaghetti & chicken w/ gravy for dipings)
  • I’m busy following the match of Rafael Nadal by watching it via live streaming so it’s a must not to miss any single match of it since the timing in Japan is only 1hr ahead in my country.  So, I don’t have any hard moments waking up early morning like his match in US, Europe and other non-Asian country. Today is a big moment not to miss it’s a Final match of Rafael Nadal. Vs.  Andy Murray it’s been a first time for Rafa to defend a hard court title. Earlier today I cross my finger and wish more power and good luck on today’s match only 10mins left for the big day. I’m so bias, sorry for that.
This is one of Rafael Nadal interview after the match against Mardy Fish
  • My favorite Asian singer Charice is busy promoting her 2nd album in Japan which is called Infinity, so am too busy to on all the news and updates about it and busy watching all the video posted on YouTube on her free concert which is held in Japan last October 5, 2011.
 and this is a free concert video of Charice at Shinjuku, Japan promoting her new album "infinity" all the songs she sang includes in her new album.
  • Everybody has its own game mania, and I’m one of them. Yes, I am. Self-admit addicted to The Sims Social in FB, and also with Baking Life.

  • Last, but not the least so busy searching and googling the best skins for my blog page I had to admit I’m still on the verge of changing a new layout, but still not find the perfect one (if there is one). I’m sort of kinda picky.  My likes are always simple, readable and neat. The one I have is neat and simple but not so readable.



Quotes♥
O give us homes built firm upon the Savior,
Where Christ is Head and Counselor and Guide,
Where every child is taught His love and favor
And gives his heart to Christ, the crucified. —Hart


» » before it Explodes - charice « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang