Sunday 23 September 2012

A Home Sweet Home

Turf: at room
Dash: washing

Psalm119:89-96
I will never forget Your precepts
for by them you have given me
life.


It's been a long pause since my last blog updates. Time coping up with my new business and last time it brings me to the hometown province of my grandfather in Aklan, Malinao it took us almost 10hrs getting there. It's quite an adventure because it is my first to ride on a RORO ( a roll-on/roll-off) ships designed to carries heavy vehicles and as well people. I feel good that I didn't have this kind of sea sickness nor feel dizzy during our travel because we have to offload and load to the RORO and to the bus as well (land travel and sea travel for a 3 sets trip) till we get to our destinations. I just feel sorry for myself that I didn't take a photo of the ship, but at least I took a photo of myself while on the ship I feel like a bird flying free as the wind blows my hair and stroke through my face.



The blue sea is so cool...and the clouds as it touch the mountain top


The dark clouds starting to envelope the blue sky as the golden sun is setting down....


An old church near to my Lolo's house... I wish I can go there and pray (they have this saying that your wish will be granted if its your first visit to a church) but it's locked up. The church mass holds as early as 5:30am. I'm still asleep at that time though. :)


The church little garden it's enticingly beautiful, the flower is  like a little drop of snow from heaven, so I took a photo even though the gate is locked up.


It looks like a Japanese garden in the old story of geisha, it's only in front of the city hall where my relatives is a mayor though....


The green green "rice" not grass... (LOL) as we are approaching going back home.

The visits were worth it you won't even get tired as you will gaze the beautiful scenery like these and most especially when I set my foot on the land where my blood and roots belongs. 


Quotes
Thank You, Lord, for the Bible, Your Word to Us.
Give us wisdom as we read and study it
Make us sensitive to your voice
And give us hearts to obey. Amen.


» » sumasayaw sumunod - VST - OPM « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang