Monday 17 February 2014

The tide has been waved out

Dash: sitting
Turf: watching tv


There are points in time when you are at the lowest point of your life, the place seems lame and the skies is not so blue. You want nothing but someone to uplift you, someone who can be a shoulder to lean on, have an ear to listen to you, and someone who can give a pat on your back and says "everything will be fine...". Then you come across on the internet then this word pop up in front of you... the very words you want to hear....

via google


St. Francis De Sales answer my long thoughts, the question that bagging in my head... the weary feelings that never been fade away. Now, I am at peace with myself. 


When I cannot understand my Father's leading. And it seems to be but hard and cruel fate. Still I hear that gentle whisper ever pleading. God is working. God is faithful--Only wait. --A.B. Simpson




» »♫ who am i, hillsong « «






0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang