Monday 3 February 2014

Feel blessed not stresseddd....

dash: writing
turf: sala



So, what keeps me busy nowadays, it's just nothing but e-book e-book e-book and lots of lots of e-books. I find so much interesting e-book to read, so busy downloading it on my tablet and read it all soon. Sometimes, I juggle to read 3 different kinds of books at the same time that doesn't seem sound productive, because the information that feeds through my mind gets juggled {ha-ha!}. So, I advise you not to do what I did, eh-he just in case you mind trying that, just don't waste your time on this kind of tactic reading. Because it won't work and you won't finish any book rather it makes you more lazy reading it again. It also makes me out of focus and so, just plan reading one book at a time and set myself a timetable to finish it. Hopefully, I can religiously follow my own timetable. So, I can finish 3, 4 or more books in one month.



And I've found this very inspiring image in Google that I even made it as my laptop background as my constant daily reminder to myself, when I feel like I'm in big "S". And indeed, it lifts up my spirit when blues trying to hit me, then suddenly like a bubble it pops-out and feel I'm on the right rhythm again.


Do not forget small kindness and do not remember small faults. -- Chinese Proverbs



» »♫ the promise, tracy chapman « «



0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang