Monday 30 May 2011

WHAT HAPPEN NOW WITH NANCY DREW?

Turf: bed
Dash: listening to mozart again


2 Peter 1:8
If these things are yours and
abound, you will be neither
barren nor unfruitful in the
knowldege our Lord Jesus
Christ.






Well, for somebody who doesn't know about Nancy Drew she is a fictional young amateur detective in various mystery series for all ages. I was in elementary then when I first read a book about Nancy Drew mysteries it's a novel that I particularly says that almost affect my future in a better way.

I become more fascinated with her novel day by day as every page getting more interesting and stories getting more twists and I am getting more eager to finish the book. As I myself emulated her strong persona, her witty character and even thought that someday I would be like her a famous young detective who solve every mystery with wittiness and never had any single amount of fear. She boldly faces every mystery and find every solution to know the detailed of every story behind it. Voila! Every mystery has been solved, she is like my hero when I was growing up, but never come to my senses that her character is only drawn by the creative mind of the writer of the book.

As I've finished reading all the book of Nancy Drew her characters has been carved in my thoughts, but slowly fading it away as the day goes by as I met many more character other than Nancy Drew, a character of my classmates, my friends etc., as I become more of myself with my own aspiration and dreams other than become a certified detective like Nancy Drew.

 Now, I wonder what happen now with Nancy Drew?


Quotes♥
To learn the secret of right relations, 
look only for the divine in people and things, 
and leave all the rest to God.
J. Allen Boone


» » true colors - cindy lauper « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang