Tuesday 28 April 2015

Out of nothing to do

via google

This is one of those times when I just completely staring blankly on my lappy, thinking of something to do or write, but I end up browsing other blogs. Sometimes thoughts is so random, and couldn't pick, which is one. It's 12:46am I'm supposed to be sleeping at this moment, but here I am writing, still thinking. Duh! I'm so recharged after almost an hour napped this afternoon, my bed still not miss me.

So, I decided to watch KungFu Panda 2 online, but slow slow slow signal bore me! Ugh! I'm foreseeing myself to have a good laugh after watching it, but end up dreaming. Whew! I watched the few minutes part of the movie and I could say that the animation is not so good compare to the first KungFu Panda movie. Anyway, I didn't watch it all so I didn't know if the whole part is the same 'cause the internet connection keep disconnectimg. It's so lame.

via google


Finally, my beautiful eyes are telling me to sleep. I will sleep now.

Have a sweet dream to me, and a good day to you all. Ciao!



I want to be part of the resurgence of things that are tangible, beautiful and soulful, rather than just give in to the digital age. But when I talk to people about this they just say, 'Yeah, I know what you mean,' and stare at their mobiles. -- Jack White



» » ever since the world begun, survivor « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang