Sunday 16 March 2014

Fear will learn to fear me...IGNITE ME!

Turf: couch
Dash: watching SAS


I don't know how to catch my breath with this new book of Tahere Mafi, IGNITE ME {Shatter Me #3} series I am not yet started reading this book, but it garnered a very good reviews it gets almost 5 stars in Goodreads. The eye catching book cover makes me wanna download the book and I don't know if I'm ready to read this book. The emotions of the book reviews were to heavy for me to read it, ah-ha. So, I still need to preserve lots of courage for this book. I am getting kill joy here? Please, don't crucify me.



I am not sure if I give a spoiler here, but if I do just forgive me. I guess, be ready for any emotions it will give you, prepare yourself.


Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. -- Albert Einstein




» »♫ brave new world, iron maiden « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang