Monday 23 February 2015

Post: Updates


Since this post is about updates I'm happy to say that I improved my reading I already read three books in a row last January which kind of rarely happen and this February I finished 2. In my previous post I mention that I've had problem on finishing one book at a time due to reading three kinds of book at the same time. So, I promise myself in my last post that I will not open another book until I finished the one I started reading and let me tell you THIS WORK FOR ME. This even improve my concentration, I am now more focus, more discipline, more organize and learn to prioritize things.

via


What else?

I started to ...


... use planner again

... do sketching

... write on my diary

... watch more movies (he-he), because almost I forgot how to entertain myself by being so absorbed about other personal matters

... maybe write more in my blog

Lastly, I change my blog template to classic template again, before I use to blogkins template. I'll continually blogging for this is my outlet therapy.

So I learned that unless you practice what you decide to do you will not achieve any of it.


Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. -- Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield



» »♫ thinking out loud, marliza punzalan « «









 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang