Monday 2 February 2015

Sleepless on Saturday, Sunday is pizza time!



The breezy cold wind that touches your skin makes me want to fall sleep right away, but it is not quite right and unfair to have a headache on Friday evening when you suppose to sleep early and prepare for tomorrow church mass and prayer meeting all for the glory of GOD. But the headache gives more excruciating pain and terrible when it pitching your eyes like someone wants to take it out from the socket. I tried myself to sleep though its become more painful when I laid down I don't know which side is in favor of my sleep for there is non, thank GOD for a few minutes I haven't known anything, until I suddenly woken up by I gush of creepy sound and I found out that my sister is still awake at 2:59am sitting at the midst of the dark room. And, I found that my headache was gone, but not so good news is for I can't fall back to sleep, again. I tried all side but to no avail. So, I get up and get my Samsung Galaxy S5 and continue reading I heart London by Lindsey Kelk (all I can say is good writing from LK, she makes me finish the 4th and 5th series of her book in a few days, which is kind of unbelievable, I know myself well I could not so engross in a novel because I prepared reading non-fiction books than fiction). At 5am while reading there is a pop message reminding that I need to rest my eyes telling it's not good to read more than 60 minutes. Wow, this e-book reader (Moon Reader app for android) does an amazing job, I used to read ebook in Mantano reader for almost a year now, but this reminder message is what's lack from this app.

Coffee and Buko Pie is surely give me vigor for church mass and praises worship


Time check 7am, oh my gosh! This is what's a good books makes, when you almost forgot that you need to sleep again.

I'm the villain  who eats the big portion while Nanay is busy fiddling with her mobile.. Sorry can't wait for this pizza to fill me in.

Sunday, a pizza day! Yeah, after having not a good sleep yesterday I guess it's time to give myself a good boost. Though, this will surely break my diet, but who will resist the Pure Beef Pizza, no one, right?


To resit the frigidity of old age, one must combine the body, the mind, and the heart. And to keep these in parallel vigor one must exercise, study, and love. -- Alan Bleasdale


» »♫ beautiful, christina aguilera « «



0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang