Sunday 5 June 2011

THE BLANK POST OF THOUGHTS

Turf: in my haven
Dash: just sitting





John 15:3
You are clean because of
the word which I have spoken to
you.






I try and reduce myself to an almost blank slate and hope to God that I am creative.
--Ben Kingsley--


Sometimes there are thoughts that are coming in, but it's so random that you cannot exactly pick up the essence, so you just left staring blankly in front of your lappy and you just see the white thing in front of you so blank but you want to put some words on it but it juggles. Gospel songs are playing and it's uplift your spirit. No, it's not that you feel lazy or just want to  lay around. Well, it's Sunday why not everybody is at home doing nothing, as the heat of the sun is too overpowering can't think if I'm going to have a good nap or just read one of my books that has been trap in a four corner of the box. Well, am thinking if I'm going to freed one of them and feed myself a new word. As the tree vines have dancing as the wind blows and the sunlight gives them the energy to survive each day. The hot days are so gruelling that it dries to the meaty thoughts that is popping in, maybe just need to relax a bit since I slept so late like 4:30ish in the morning for no reason at all as I was caught an attended of the time and so busy googling everything on the internet, or maybe one reason is that the caffeine is still active in my veins that keeps me so actively awake till late in the morning and could able to get up at 6ish in the morning to say my morning prayer. Thank God and Glory to God.

...will take a nap or maybe read about one of the books. Still undecided. :)



Quotes.♥
Admitting that we're guilty,
Acknowledge our sin,
Then trusting in Christ's sacrifice
Will make us clean within. --Sper


 » » kaleidoscope world - francis m « «






0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang