Wednesday 28 September 2011

EDITING BLOG IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG STORM (PEDRING)

Turf: nothing else matter
Dash: thinking


Romans 12:2
Be transformed by the renewing
of your mind.


I have been editing this blog for almost 3 days now since my last blogskin that I used. It's hard and tiring because you need to re-organize everything, but I'm still lucky enough that I had basecodes to use that had been credited on this blogsite.

Though I find lots of good blogskins, cute, simple, extra-ordinary but then my heart is in mediocre of using it some are using very small fonts that even I can hardly read my blog post which is my main priority to be clean and readable. I don't know how others might find it, when unsatisfactory is creeping you. I hope, this blogskin that I've been using now will last for long.

--------------

Philippines specifically Manila and other provinces are hit by the storm name Pedring, most of Manila section has been damaged many trees has fallen, other areas are flooded and no electricity. 

photos taken from: google images


I'm thanking GOD that in our area is not flooding, nor experiencing any power failure the internet is pretty much working good too. So, I thank GOD for this stormy day and I prayed for those who suffered because of this storm that they will be all safe. 

Sleepy and tired.

Have a nice day for everyone. :)




Quotes
For Further Thought
What are some areas you struggle with in your heart?
Ask God to renew your mind that it might think like His.
Then keep reminding yourself of the truth.



» » satisfaction - rolling stones « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang