Tuesday 27 September 2011

FYI: NEW BLOGSKIN

Turf: up in bed
Dash: searching


Exodus 4:17
You shall take this rod in your
hand, with which you shall do the
signs.



It's a late post at around 3:11am (I'm supposed to be in deep slumber at this moment). Anyway, I change my blogskin since I didn't read the rules of the owner that he/she doesn't allow to use her blogskin as a basecodes, so the moment I read that I decided to remove and change the blogskins, even though it takes me a day to edit and add all the necessary things for the bskins. Sigh.

I don't want you to get confused about my blogsite appearance but then I need to do it. But since I'm still not satisfied with its outcome, I am not sure how long I'm going to hold on to this blogskin maybe a day or a few days. Lol. Let's see. It's time to sign off.

Tired. Sleepy. See yeah again later.

Ps.
Thanks for dropping by at my blog site and in my tagboard. So nice to hear from you. :)


 Quotes
If you use what little you may have
To serve the Lord with all your heart
You will find that He can do great things
When you begin to do your part. —Sper


» » oughta know - alanis morisette « «

0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang