Wednesday 14 October 2015

The joy of being a child, let's take a ride with them


It takes time again for me to write on this blog, but I am grateful that I still have the chance to write in here, again. Feeling flying high and free.

In between the time I am not active in this blog world, I'm thinking of what to write, what to share with you every time I had this chance. They said even good writer had this so-called "writer's block". I'm scapegoating here, the truth is; I had a little challenges with my broadband. Hehe.

Anyway, we find time to go to arcade and play with my nephews this past few days and of course because I had heart child like this makes me happy too.

Is he lost in space? Nope, he is lost inside the arcade hehe, he doesn't know where to start again.
It's too overwhelming to see so many things to play.
Me too, I feel overwhelm I am like a child so excited to play. But before me, my nephews first seeing them happy playing is one great feeling of accomplishment.

We only have one chance to be a child so let's seize the moment.
We all grow old so let's not take away the chance from a child to enjoy the moment of being a kid, lets them play, let them explore, let them experience each day, but let us not neglect to guide them.

And let's enjoy every moment with them because their happiness is contagious.

We are all young at heart
After we finished all the tokens and release all this adrenalin rush, it's time to feed this hungry stomach. Time to eat (my tummy is grinning), but because it's child days hehe their choice and we end up....

child's favorite place "love ko 'to"
...and the meals that makes them happy because there's a toy in it.

and he is also happy with his Tita (auntie) whom his constant arcade buddy. 
I once was  a child and I could say that I enjoy my childhood I play all the games that I want in the street, with my friends, playing alone at home and because I enjoyed the life of being a child I want all the children to experience the same life of being a child.

Have a joyful life ahead everyone.


No kids is unsmart. Every kid's a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it.--Robin Sharma



» » top of the world, karen carpenter « «


0 Hey, say a word:

 

Lena's Cup of Tea Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang